Welcome to United Pharma Journals website!!
- The use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website, you indicate that you have read and accept these terms and conditions, which forms a required contract between you and the United Pharma Journals.
- Unless expressly permitted, this web site and its contents belong to the United Pharma Journals. The copyright in the material contained on this website is also owned by the United pharma Journals or its licensors.
- ‘Open Access’ articles published by the United Pharma Journals are licensed by the corresponding authors for their use and distribution, and are liable to cite the original source in accordance with the Open Access license.
- Apart from ‘Open Access’ articles, you are prohibited to replicate or redistribute any content of the United Pharma Journals website without prior authorization of United Pharma Journals.
- You are allowed to attribute to this website’s content, however, such attribution does not imply endorsement of any product or services and implement further that any website linking to United Pharma Journals website does not have any limitation copyright, intellectual property right, design right or patent trademark, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. United Pharma Journals reserves the right to require you to remove any link connecting to this website.
- Under no eventuality shall United Pharma Journals, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors be responsible for damages of any nature, including without limitation any loss of or damage to property, loss of income or profit, consequential loss, third party claims or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or about the this Web Site’s utilization, its content or any website to which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only apply to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence the United Pharma Journals its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
- United Pharma Journals reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by making changes on this page of the Web Site, and you will be deemed to have agreed to these changes if you use this Web Site after United Pharma Journals has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.