Posters are a popular presentation format for research; and hence making them an important element of any successful scientific career. Participants may consider using posters to showcase their work to a huge audience base in one go. Here are a few guidelines for poster presentation:
- Posters should not be larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait/landscape format.
- Kindly check-in at the poster desk the day of your presentation.
- The presenter must be author of the poster and a registered attendee at the event.
- A reasonable supply of pushpins will be provided but we advise the presenters to bring their own if possible.
- Ensure that the poster has text size to ensure visibility from a distance of 4 to 5 feet or even more.
- All the content of the poster including text, graphs or pictures should be presented in a logical and sequential manner to be clear to the visitors.
Best Poster Awards
At the end of a conference session, 3 top posters by students awarded. Here are the criteria:
• The work represented in the poster must belong to the student
• The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
• The student must have registered for the conference (as student registration)